We produce outstandingly beautiful books and exceptional photography. We have a wealth of experience shooting weddings across Britain, including many of London’s most secret venues as well as bohemian tipis and beautiful marquees in the remotest locations. Our guide to Vintage Wedding Style is now available as an ebook, and you can read the first 30 pages (or even purchase a copy).
• We believe that quality lies in simplicity. We use natural light wherever possible, and long telephoto lenses to produce flattering images in an unobtrusive way. We won’t drag you away from your guests for hours, or dictate the order of events.
• We give you every image in classic Black and White, and also duplicated in colour. (For an 8-hour day, we guarantee to supply 250 images.)
• We always include the digital ‘negatives’ on DVD, so that you can make your own high-quality prints without coming back to us.
• We offer on request either a 7″x7″ or 12″x12″ hardback photographic book with 120 pages designed to a simple uncluttered layout.
• For your peace of mind we carry public liability and professional indemnity insurance, and additionally if you pay by credit card you are protected by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
Above all, our philosophy is to document the genuine love, atmosphere and emotion of your wedding day. We believe that our images speak for themselves, and we look forward to working with you.
• Nick has worked as a commercial advertising and stock photolibrary photographer since 1992, and continues to sell imagery to the world’s major advertising and design agencies, corporations, and publications, in more than 47 countries worldwide to date. You may like to view a sample of his commercial work. He shoots a select number of weddings each year exclusively for Wild Weddings. Nick is perhaps uniquely, a member of both The Association of Photographers (formerly known as the Association of Fashion, Advertising and Editorial Photographers), and The Royal Agricultural College, as well as being a Getty Images Artist.
• Bella has worked in book publishing since 1990, and edited and undertaken location shoot management for lifestyle publishers, and writers including the interior designer Kelly Hoppen and the florist Paula Pryke. As well as shooting weddings, she edits and produces our hardback photographic books, and is the author of Vintage Wedding Style.
• Together Nick and Bella own Walnuts Farm a shoot location house for the film and photographic industry, where they regularly host fashion, interiors and advertising shoots for clients including L’Oreal, John Lewis, Kew, Rowan, Net A Porter, Lombok, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Country Living, Homes and Gardens, Port and OK magazines. In their spare time, they can be found planting trees, or tending to their wild flower meadow, vegetable gardens, poultry, pigs and honey bees.
“The photographer!! The best money we spent.“
Wild Weddings, Gone Wild Limited, Walnuts Farm, Old Heathfield, East Sussex TN21 8QS
Company Number 4689390
Wedding photography for London, Sussex, Kent, Surrey, the South East, throughout the UK and International destinations